Early Education and Child Care
Penfield Children’s Center provides a fully-inclusive Early Education and Child Care program for children 6-weeks- to 5-years-old.
Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and awarded a 5-star rating by YoungStar, Penfield employs a child-centered, exploratory approach to early learning.
Our curriculum focuses on social, emotional, cognitive, physical, behavioral, and language development and offers:
• Licensed and certified teachers with experience working with children of all abilities
• Speech, physical and occupational therapy
• On-site nursing staff
Other program highlights include:
• Week day programs from 7:00am to 5:30pm
• An indoor playground and fenced outdoor playground
• Cheerful classroom environment
• Arts programming
• Nutritious breakfast, lunch and snacks included in tuition
• Family support programs
• Before and after school care